Learn without Limits
Live Classes & Practice Sessions with Top Faculty
Share this web page:
economics jkssb Notes
economics jkssb Notes
For students to better understand Economics, Jkmock has worked on several blog articles that explain Economics concepts in easy
and comprehensible language. These articles will help candidates not just in understanding the concepts but also apply them. They
will help the candidates to revise economics and serve as reference material when stuck in doubts.
For easy availability of study material, these articles are here for our candidates to download in PDF format so that they can use
them at any time anywhere. They may use these articles to prepare Economics for competitive examinations.
Economics Syllabus for jkssb / Competitive Exams: economics jkssb-Notes-Books-Mcq`s
Here are some of the general Economics topics that are commonly noticed in several competitive examinations. This list is not the
formal syllabus given by anyone and has been prepared solely by observing several different examination syllabuses.
- Five Year Plans before and after the Liberalization
- Human Development Index
- Sustainable Development
- Nature of Indian Economy
- Role of the Finance Commission in Fiscal Federalism
- Public Sectors in Indian Economy
- New Economic Policy of 1991Download Post as PDF
- Anti Poverty & Employment Generation Programmes
- Sector-wise contribution of GDP in India
- National Food Security bill
- Poverty & Poverty Line in India
- Welfare Programmes by the Government of India
- Important Schemes launched recently
- Mudra Yojana
- Operations of Commercial Banks
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Monetary Policy
- Money Supply and Inflation
- Taxation in India
- Public Debt and Deficit Financing
- Structure of Banking Sector
- Microfinance Institutions
- Basel III Norms in India
- Fiscal Policy of India
- Crowd funding
- 15th Finance Commission
- Finance Ministers of India
- Balance of Payment (BOP)
- Convertibility of Currency in India
- Foreign Trade Policy 2015-20
- FERA & FEMA in India
- Exchange Rate Management in India
- Trade-Related Investment Measures (TRIMS)
- Export Promotion Policies in India
- Foreign Direct Investment in Retail Sector
- Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- World Trade Organisation (WTO)
- economics jkssb-Notes-Books-Mcq`s |economics jkssb Notes
- International Bank
- IBSA (India-Brazil-South Africa Dialogue Forum)
- The European Union (EU)
- BRICS Nations
- South Asian Free Trade Area (SAFTA) & ASEAN
- Group of Countries (G-8 and G-20)
- International Finance Corporation & MIGA
Important Economics Topics for jkssb Competitive Exams / economics jkssb-Notes-Books-Mcq`s |economics jkssb Notes
Here are all the articles that we have worked on so far for the ease of our candidates while preparing for the Economics section of the examination. This list is not final and will get updated as we work on more articles. So keep checking out the Jkmock website regularly!
Inflation is when the prices of commodities increases persistently while the purchasing value of currency decreases. To know more about Inflation, click on the given link.
Economic Survey: The Economic Survey reviews the developments in the Indian economy over the previous twelve months. Know more about Economic Surveys by clicking on the given link.
Economic Survey – Volume I
The economic survey I of 2021 was dedicated to the Covid Warriors of India. Get to know more such facts about the Economic Survey 2021 here.
Economic Survey – Volume II
Here is the article explaining the economic survey volume 2 in 2021. Its meaning, analysis, facts and more.
How to Prepare for Economics for jkssb Competitive Exams?
Take a look at the tips and strategies that we recommend to prepare efficiently for economics and ace the economics section in
- NCERTs are one of the simplest books to understand the concepts of Economics.
- Procure books beforehand.
- Make simple, neat and comprehensive notes with diagrams, graphs and flow charts.
- Pay special attention to graphs and curves.
economics jkssb Notes | economics jkssb-Notes-Books-Mcq`s
- Try to apply every concept you study in real-life situations.
- Read economics-related news and practice the application of concepts on them.
- Solve as many questions as possible. And solve questions on an everyday basis.
Recommended economics jkssb-Notes-Books-Mcq`s
Click here for More
[insert page=’6286′ display=’content’]
[insert page=’6186′ display=’content’]